*Airfare Manila – Tagbilaran – Manila via Air Asia or equivalent with 7kg handcarry
*4D3N Hotel Accommodation in Dumaluan Beach Resort with daily breakfast
* Roundtrip airport to hotel transfers (8:00am-5:00pm)
* Bohol Countryside Tour + Mirror of the World w/ lunch: (8:00am pick-up time) includes local guide driver, entrance fees, lunch at Loboc River Cruise. Tour highlights: Tarsier Sanctuary, Bilar Manmade Forest, Chocolate Hills, Phyton Butterfly Habitat & Souvenir Shop, Mirror of the World
* Bohol Island Hopping : (6:00am pick-up time) Includes Entrance fees, environmental fee, boat fee, snorkeling gears, fish feeding guide & hotel pick-up/drop-off within Panglao & Tagbilaran area only – Tour Highlights: Dolphin watching, Balicasag Island, Virgin Island White Sand Bar
* Meals & Transportation other than the above statement.
* Tips for the Tour Guides.
* Phillippines Travel and Airport Tax (if any)
* Travel Insurance and RTPCR Test if required
Day 1: (Manila – Tagbilaran); meet by Tour Coordinator then Check-in to the Hotel at 2pm
Day 2: Bohol Countryside Tour + Mirror of the World (Whole Day)
Day 3: Bohol Island Hopping (Whole Day)
Day 4: Free & Easy until Departure (Tagbilaran – Manila)
For inquiries of the costing/quotation please send me a message thanks